I turn on my computer ready to enter the depths of internet and browser icon is nowhere to be seen. All icons migrated to the second monitor. Apparently more people are experiencing this so I will share solution that works for me.
My problem was the secondary monitor became primary monitor for some reason. Then the Windows moved my icons where it should be. That is correct behavior. How to set mi primary display again?
Right-click the desktop and pick Display settings. Click the monitor you want to use as default. Scroll down the settings and check Set this display as default.
Voila, icons went back where I want them immediately.
Last patch for Warcraft 3 was released back in 2011, but Blizzard remembers its hits and strives to keep them compatible with new systems. Diablo 2 got new patch too not long ago.
New patch changes the version of the game to 1.27 and has these features:
- New instalator for Mac 10.10 and 10.11
- Better compatibility with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Fixed crashing while using Chain Lightning
What is not fixed yet:
- When you want to save your game in Windows 8.1 and 10, you need to run it as administrator
- Rare bugs with in-game movies
- Gamma settings not applied in windows mode
- Easter-european symbols still not supported
- Mac 10.9 and newer not supported
- No editor support for Mac
Better than nothing I guess. Whats next? What about Starcraft?
Official download link: